The Life of a Ladybug

live with intention. walk to the edge. listen hard. practice wellness. play with abandon. laugh. choose with no regret. continue to learn. appreciate your friends. do what you love. live as if this is all there is. -mary anne radmacher

Monday, December 12, 2005

Thank you, Lisa!

Yesterday, I had an evaluation with Lisa Zahiya. She's leaving for North Carolina this month (Congrats to her and best wishes for happiness and prosperity in the N.C.!) and gave me this final lesson/evaluation, for which I'm really thankful. I got her notes today (so prompt she is!) and I'm blown away. She said some wonderfully complimentary things about my dancing (she called me a "beautiful dancer" - yay!) and gave me some awesome tips on how to perfect my technique. She is what you want in a teacher - positive, supportive and encouraging, but darn good at what she does. She makes class fun, without it being a waste of time. I will surely miss her.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home