The Life of a Ladybug

live with intention. walk to the edge. listen hard. practice wellness. play with abandon. laugh. choose with no regret. continue to learn. appreciate your friends. do what you love. live as if this is all there is. -mary anne radmacher

Monday, December 12, 2005

Thank You, GOD (and Dahlal Internationale)!!!

There are no words for how much I love Dahlal. The costuming crisis has been averted!!! They have three dresses that will fit me and I can take my pick!!! Debbie is e-mailing me a pic of one tonight and the other two are beautiful! And she's willing to overnight them. Whew!!! I will forever give props to Dahlal for how they helped me avoid what could have been an awful dilemma. Bellydancers - give Dahlal your patronage. You won't be sorry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home