The Life of a Ladybug

live with intention. walk to the edge. listen hard. practice wellness. play with abandon. laugh. choose with no regret. continue to learn. appreciate your friends. do what you love. live as if this is all there is. -mary anne radmacher

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Quote of the Day: Sarai

Yesterday, my mother called me at work because Sarai wanted to talk to me. This happens fairly regularly and I started with the standard, "Hey, Mumma! How are you?" She replied, "I'm fine. I'm at G.G.'s house." Okay, so far, so good. Then, I had to mess it up by asking, "What have you done today?" Her reply: "I washed my coochie-cooch."

1 Comments:

At December 14, 2005 12:56 PM, Blogger Tonyette said...

ROFL!!!!!! I really love when you give us Sarai quotes and things that she's done! THIS is why I love kids! Gosh!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home