The Life of a Ladybug

live with intention. walk to the edge. listen hard. practice wellness. play with abandon. laugh. choose with no regret. continue to learn. appreciate your friends. do what you love. live as if this is all there is. -mary anne radmacher

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Paging Dr. McDreamy!

Last night, I had the weirdest dream - I was appearing on Oprah to talk about how my life had changed since I decided to become a world-famous bellydancer (!) and Oprah asked me her, "What is your wildest dream?" question. And I answered, "I want to make out with Patrick Dempsey ... no, scratch that. I want to have sex in a shower with Patrick Dempsey." To which the Opster replied, "And we're making your wildest dream come true! Come on out, Patrick Dempsey!!!" I started shrieking like a damn fool, of course. Cut to me and Dr. McDreamy, gettin' it on in a shower!!! Full wet hair, steam, moans and groans ... the works. Oh my goodness. Okay, is this a sign of repression? A sign that Vic and I need to be having shower sex? Or a sign that I'm way too obsessed with Grey's Anatomy?

6 Comments:

At December 06, 2005 11:57 AM, Blogger Zahiya said...

:) :) :) :)

That's funny!

I've loved PD ever since can't buy me love

 
At December 06, 2005 5:42 PM, Blogger Tonyette said...

LOL at this entire post!
Oh and me too! I've loved him since CBML as well! He's still a "hottie!" LOL

 
At December 07, 2005 12:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thought I was the only one obsessed with Grey's Anatomy! PD is hot!

 
At December 07, 2005 4:08 PM, Anonymous rachel said...

Hysterical! I wish I had a dream life like yours!

 
At December 07, 2005 10:40 PM, Blogger Ericka said...

And have you seen all of the finnesssity (yes) in the People Magazine with the sexiest men. Good grief. Didn't know I could love an Asian man. That dude from "Lost" could definitely be mine if he was single. Good grief!

 
At December 08, 2005 3:54 PM, Blogger Toya said...

Ack!!! For a second, Dr. McDreamy AKA Patrick Do-Me's picture was missing! It's back now - whew!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home