The Life of a Ladybug

live with intention. walk to the edge. listen hard. practice wellness. play with abandon. laugh. choose with no regret. continue to learn. appreciate your friends. do what you love. live as if this is all there is. -mary anne radmacher

Wednesday, December 28, 2005

I was told by a friend ...

... that he expected to see my bellybutton when I bellydanced! LOL! Didn't mean to disappoint - I promise that the next time I dance in a show that will be seen by friends, I will make a point of showing my bellybutton! Though I'm not so sure you'll be thanking me afterwards. Hey! I've had a baby and my stomach ain't flat - don't judge me!

1 Comments:

At December 28, 2005 2:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I must say that Ladybug was great. Her big smile, loving every minute of it. And yes, isn't it named after the belly button - I would never judge.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home