The Life of a Ladybug

live with intention. walk to the edge. listen hard. practice wellness. play with abandon. laugh. choose with no regret. continue to learn. appreciate your friends. do what you love. live as if this is all there is. -mary anne radmacher

Saturday, December 10, 2005

Dilemma

Okay, so my costume for Lotus' show is not here yet. Yeah, you heard me ... it's not here yet. Can you believe it??? I've been going back and forth with the vendor for about two weeks now. The last thing he said was that he's not sure if the dress has even left Egypt yet. Hasn't left Egypt yet??? LORD. Yeah, if it hasn't left Egypt yet ... it's not going to be here for the show on the 17th. So now I have to figure out what to do. When I told Na'lani, she burst out laughing. I could not believe she was laughing. She says this makes me "a real dancer" now. Ha! If this is how a real dancer's life is, maybe I want to be a fake dancer. Oh my GOD. I'll be calling Dahlal and Scheherazade Imports first thing Monday to try to find a dress ... any dress ... in my size. I will take whatever they have. Can you believe this??? Needless to say, I'm freaking out. My very first big show and crap like this happens. Arrggghhh!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home