The Life of a Ladybug

live with intention. walk to the edge. listen hard. practice wellness. play with abandon. laugh. choose with no regret. continue to learn. appreciate your friends. do what you love. live as if this is all there is. -mary anne radmacher

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Developments

The costume (Veiled Intrigue on www.dahlal.com, if you care to see it) will be here tomorrow afternoon. And today, I bought my shoes. If I'm going to be a Lebanese style bellydancer, I need to dance in shoes. LORD. I've been dancing barefoot for over two years, so this takes some getting used to. I'll be fine, though - and for good measure, I bought pretty low-heeled shoes. Yeah, I know that most Lebanese dancers wear killer heels for dancing, but this is my first time! Don't judge me!!! Tonight, I'll be doing some serious rehearsing. Na'lani wants the routine ready for her to see tomorrow night. I'm nervous, folks.

4 Comments:

At December 14, 2005 9:29 AM, Anonymous Mel said...

Oooohhhh, Toder! That costume is gorgeous!!! Hammer, please don't hurt 'em!

As for the shoes, think Navasha, and you'll be just fine. :)

 
At December 14, 2005 9:37 AM, Blogger Zahiya said...

that dress is darn sexy! I can't wait, I can't wait!

 
At December 14, 2005 10:19 AM, Blogger Tonyette said...

Ooh, this is definitely sexy! I can't wait until Saturday!

 
At December 14, 2005 10:41 AM, Blogger Toya said...

Good call, Mel! Thanks for that inspiration!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home