The Life of a Ladybug

live with intention. walk to the edge. listen hard. practice wellness. play with abandon. laugh. choose with no regret. continue to learn. appreciate your friends. do what you love. live as if this is all there is. -mary anne radmacher

Sunday, November 13, 2005

You know what I don't get?

I don't get people who make hot chocolate with water. I mean, come on! Water doesn't do the chocolate justice. Only milk can bring out the chocolate's predestined creamy goodness. Victor makes hot chocolate with water. He's a freak, quite obviously.

3 Comments:

At November 14, 2005 8:28 AM, Anonymous koz said...

Oh yes, I must have mine with water. And I barely mix it so there's powder chunks floating on the top and at the bottom of the mug when I'm done. Mmmm. And I like the marshmallows to still be hard.

 
At November 14, 2005 11:16 PM, Blogger Ericka said...

LOL!

 
At November 16, 2005 4:30 PM, Anonymous PhillyPhile said...

some of us are lactose intolorant so you do not want us to have it milk.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home