The Life of a Ladybug

live with intention. walk to the edge. listen hard. practice wellness. play with abandon. laugh. choose with no regret. continue to learn. appreciate your friends. do what you love. live as if this is all there is. -mary anne radmacher

Friday, November 25, 2005

Today's Ensemble

Today, I am wearing ... The Limited peachy-pink double-v neck l/s sweater GAP trouser jeans - sandblasted wash Newport News pointy-toe brown leather boots silver thumb rings wedding set silver ring w/coral flower bigger silver hoop earrings silver Fossil watch Coaco brown jacket w/faux fur lining Today, I am carrying ... my black Marshall's "swanky" bag Today, my make-up is ... L'Oreal Translucide Powder Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Under Eye Concealer - Dark Maybelline Dream Mousse Blush - Whipped Strawberries MAC Mineralize Skinfinish - So Ceylon (as bronzer) MAC Lip Conditioner - Clear MAC Lipglass - Nymphette Today, I smell like ... Aquolina Pink Sugar Today, my hair ... is in a full-on funky fresh twist-out

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home