The Life of a Ladybug

live with intention. walk to the edge. listen hard. practice wellness. play with abandon. laugh. choose with no regret. continue to learn. appreciate your friends. do what you love. live as if this is all there is. -mary anne radmacher

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Today's Ensemble

What am I wearing today? Newport News maroon dolman sleeve blouse w/fitted waistline and draped neckline New York & Co. black knit boot-cut pants w/double button waistband black narrow fishnet pantyhose Albert Nipon black leather slingbacks small silver hoop earrings silver cuff bracelets from Urban Outfitters silver thumb rings wedding set silver ring w/fuschia stone silver Fossil watch Today, I am carrying ... ... a hot pink umbrella w/squooshy handle and my black leather bag from Marshall's My coat is ... ... my black reversible coat w/red collar - microfiber (?) on one side, fleece on the other What's on my face today? Maybelline Dream Mousse Matte Foundation - Tan Revlon Be Dazzling Blush - Hint of Ruby MAC Lip Conditioner - Clear Benefit The Gloss - Rave Reviews What do I smell like today? Bath and Body Works Black Raspberry Vanilla body spray What does my hair look like today? A funky fresh twist-out

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home