The Life of a Ladybug

live with intention. walk to the edge. listen hard. practice wellness. play with abandon. laugh. choose with no regret. continue to learn. appreciate your friends. do what you love. live as if this is all there is. -mary anne radmacher

Thursday, November 17, 2005

Today's Ensemble

What am I wearing today? Old Navy black l/s tie-front shrug Old Navy black ribbed tank New York & Co. black houndstooth cropped pants w/turquoise flower embroidery black fishnet stockings Franco Sarto black leather ruched boots silver and turquoise bracelet silver thumb rings wedding set silver wavy ring turquoise chunky earrings slim turquoise and silver necklace (made for me by a Native American lady who sells jewelry here at work) silver Fossil watch What purse am I carrying today? black leather hobo w/bronze hardware What's on my face today? Maybelline Dream Mousse Foundation - Tan Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Undereye Concealer - Dark Revlon Shimmer Blush - Hint of Ruby MAC Lip Conditioner - Clear Revlon Super Lustrous Lip Gloss - Rose Plum What do I smell like today? Bath and Body Works Black Raspberry Vanilla body spray What does my hair look like today? Still in twists (I know!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home