The Life of a Ladybug

live with intention. walk to the edge. listen hard. practice wellness. play with abandon. laugh. choose with no regret. continue to learn. appreciate your friends. do what you love. live as if this is all there is. -mary anne radmacher

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Today's Ensemble

What am I wearing today? Fashion Bug brown square neckline s/s blouse w/ruffled hem (lettuce edge?) Old Navy cream skirt w/pink floral print and brown trim same pantyhose and shoes as yesterday silver tribal cuffs silver Fossil watch small silver hoop earrings silver thumb rings wedding set silver ring w/fuschia stone What purse am I carrying today? large fuschia mock croc satchel What's on my face today? Maybelline Dream Mousse Foundation - Tan MAC Sheertone Blush - Dollymix MAC Lip Conditioner - Clear MAC Lipliner - Burgundy MAC Lipstick - Forever Young (Lustre) What do I smell like today? Aquolina Pink Sugar What does my hair look like today? Still in double-strand twists because I'm lazy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home