The Life of a Ladybug

live with intention. walk to the edge. listen hard. practice wellness. play with abandon. laugh. choose with no regret. continue to learn. appreciate your friends. do what you love. live as if this is all there is. -mary anne radmacher

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Today's Ensemble

What am I wearing today? Old Navy olive green tank tunic w/sequins on the neckline Old Navy green shrug New York & Co. brown tweed cropped pants beige large mesh pantyhose Highlights brown leather mary jane heels silver Fossil watch silver bangle wedding set silver swirly ring silver thumb rings silver stud earrings silver and bronze necklace w/large African turquoise pendant (one-of-a-kind, handmade - I love it!) What purse am I carrying today? GAP green mock croc roll purse What coat am I wearing today? Old Navy salmon mini-trench What's on my face today? Maybelline Dream Mousse Matte Foundation - Tan CARGO blush - Coral Beach MAC Lip Conditioner - Clear MAC Lipliner - Cork MAC Lipglass - Light My Fire What do I smell like today? Demeter Fragrance Library Pick-Me-Up Cologne - Sex on the Beach (It smells exactly like the drink) What does my hair look like today? double-strand twists, pinned back with tortoise shell barettes

1 Comments:

At November 16, 2005 11:54 PM, Blogger Ericka said...

You wear new makeup everyday. You amaze me. I'm lucky if I manage to put on lip conditioner.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home