The Life of a Ladybug

live with intention. walk to the edge. listen hard. practice wellness. play with abandon. laugh. choose with no regret. continue to learn. appreciate your friends. do what you love. live as if this is all there is. -mary anne radmacher

Sunday, November 13, 2005

Today's Ensemble

What am I wearing today? I was much cuter earlier today, but it's after 10 PM now and I feel quite justified in wearing ratty house clothes. Please don't think less of me. (ha!) purple Ravens Super Bowl t-shirt (Which quite obviously will be a collector's item, since it looks as if they'll never make it to the Super Bowl again.) charcoal gray sweat pants silver Fossil watch wedding set What's on my face today? The remnants of today's make-up: Maybelline Dream Mousse Matte Foundation - Tan Revlon Shimmer Blush - Ruby Kisses (I think that's what it's called - I just got it yesterday.) Maybelline XXL Intense Length + Volume Mascara - Very Black What do I smell like today? I still smell like Hanae Mori, but I think I also smell tonight's dinner. I don't know if that's the house or me. What does my hair look like today? Still in twists, but I think I'll take them out tomorrow night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home