The Life of a Ladybug

live with intention. walk to the edge. listen hard. practice wellness. play with abandon. laugh. choose with no regret. continue to learn. appreciate your friends. do what you love. live as if this is all there is. -mary anne radmacher

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Today's Ensemble

What am I wearing today? hot pink Old Navy 3/4 sleeve tee w/multi-striped waistband black Xhiliration gauchos (Have I mentioned lately how much I love Target?) black fishnet pantyhose black Franco Sarto leather boots w/ruching silver multi-bangle bracelet silver Fossil watch bigger silver hoop earrings silver thumb rings wedding set silver ring w/fuschia stone What purse am I carrying today? black leather bag w/bronze hardware (It looks quite expensive, but wasn't. I also love Marshall's.) What's on my face today? Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse Foundation - Tan Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Undereye Concealer - Dark L'Oreal True Match Concealer - Neutral Medium/Deep MAC Sheertone Blush - Dollymix Rosebud Salve MAC Lipglass - Pink Poodle What do I smell like today? Hanae Mori What does my hair look like today? double strand twists

1 Comments:

At November 09, 2005 11:30 PM, Blogger Ericka said...

This outfit sounds really funky!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home