The Life of a Ladybug

live with intention. walk to the edge. listen hard. practice wellness. play with abandon. laugh. choose with no regret. continue to learn. appreciate your friends. do what you love. live as if this is all there is. -mary anne radmacher

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Today's Ensemble

What am I wearing today? GAP hot pink s/s tee w/ruching on the bottom and square neckline (I just realized this shirt gives me absolutely *fantastic* cleavage! It looks wonderful, but I hope it's not too much for work! Vic didn't look at me strange this morning when I got dressed, so it must be okay. I realize that my vantage point probably makes me look boobier than I really am. I'll have to go look in the full-length mirror in the bathroom.) Fashion Bug silky black gauchos black argyle pantyhose Nine West black slouchy boots silver Fossil watch silver bangle silver thumb rings wedding set silver ring w/fuschia stone silver stud earrings silver necklace w/pink enamel swirly things What's on my face today? Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Undereye Concealer - Dark L'Oreal True Match Concealer - Neutral Medium/Deep MAC Studio Fix - NC 45 Cinema Secrets Eyeshadow - Brown (to fill in brows) Revlon Shimmy Blush - Rosy Rosebud Salve MAC Lustreglass - Little VI What do I smell like today? Kuumba Made - Pikaki Lei What does my hair look like today? twist out ETA: I went into the bathroom and looked - the cleavage is workplace acceptable.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home