The Life of a Ladybug

live with intention. walk to the edge. listen hard. practice wellness. play with abandon. laugh. choose with no regret. continue to learn. appreciate your friends. do what you love. live as if this is all there is. -mary anne radmacher

Thursday, November 03, 2005

Today's Ensemble (I almost forgot!)

What am I wearing today? GAP peachy-pink 3/4 sleeve boatneck top New York & Co. black and peach glen plaid double-button pants Albert Nipon black leather slingbacks Indian tribal bracelets on both wrists silver thumb rings wedding set silver ring w/coral flower small silver hoop earrings What's on my face today? L'Oreal True Match Concealer - Neutral Medium/Deep L'Oreal Translucide Powder - Deep MAC Mineralize Skinfinish - Stereo Rose Rosebud Salve MAC Lipglass Tasti - Peachcreme What do I smell like today? Carol's Daughter Body Spray - Mango Melange What does my hair look like today? twist out

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home