The Life of a Ladybug

live with intention. walk to the edge. listen hard. practice wellness. play with abandon. laugh. choose with no regret. continue to learn. appreciate your friends. do what you love. live as if this is all there is. -mary anne radmacher

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Sick

I'm home from work today ... the lovely one, Princess Sarai, has given me her nasty cold. One of the perils of mom-dom. I have a hacking cough, chest congestion and sore throat. I made a hot, soft brunch (lunch?) - scrambled eggs w/cheddar cheese, spiced hot applesauce and tea with lemon and honey. Really soothed my throat.

2 Comments:

At November 29, 2005 2:24 PM, Anonymous Cynthia Cooper said...

Hey Toya,
Just ran across your blog as I was researching products for my natural hair. Sorry to hear that you're sick and hope you feel better soon.
As for the hair products I was wondering what your texture is. I've never heard of mixed chicks and was curious if it might work for me. I have extremely coarse hair that has more of a z-pattern than a curl so most curl products don't have the desired effect for me. I've been natural for 5 years and have considerable length but have felt very limited in my style choices because I can't find anything to tame it so I can wear it down. Any help will be much appreciated.
You sound like you have the fierce wardrobe that I only aspire to. I can't imagine you take the time to make-up your face with as much precision as these lists of products implies and still have time to get your family out of the house in the morning.

 
At November 29, 2005 4:45 PM, Anonymous nicole said...

poor muffin. i'm sorry to hear you have a princess cold. sounds bad. missing your wit and keen observations on the WF.

take care...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home