The Life of a Ladybug

live with intention. walk to the edge. listen hard. practice wellness. play with abandon. laugh. choose with no regret. continue to learn. appreciate your friends. do what you love. live as if this is all there is. -mary anne radmacher

Thursday, November 17, 2005

Performance details

Because folks have asked: December 4th at the Five Seasons Restaurant on Guilford Avenue. The show starts at 4 PM. December 17th, Raks and Glitter II, at the Roland Park Country School Sinex Theater. Show starts at 7:30 PM. Tickets to the Five Seasons can be bought at the door or you can contact me to reserve tickets. For Raks and Glitter II tickets, visit www.elmishaalbellydance.com or contact me to have tickets reserved. Thanks for your support!

6 Comments:

At November 17, 2005 4:21 PM, Anonymous koz said...

I JUST BOUGHT TICKETS!!!!! YAYAY!!!

 
At November 17, 2005 4:25 PM, Anonymous koz said...

p.s. Kara & Dan are comin' too. :)

 
At November 17, 2005 5:28 PM, Blogger Tonyette said...

I haven't bought tickets yet, but it's in my Palm! and I have reminder set for myself to buy a ticket!! (for the 17th performance!) Gonna try to recruit some friends to join me!

 
At November 17, 2005 5:43 PM, Blogger Toya said...

How great! Thank you, ladies!

 
At November 17, 2005 8:59 PM, Anonymous koz said...

OK, I just read Tonyette's profile and favorite links. How is it we haven't met? I'm befriending you via cyberspace.

 
At November 17, 2005 9:26 PM, Blogger Toya said...

I will have to remedy that, Koz! I'll have to invite you both to something soon, so that you can meet.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home