The Life of a Ladybug

live with intention. walk to the edge. listen hard. practice wellness. play with abandon. laugh. choose with no regret. continue to learn. appreciate your friends. do what you love. live as if this is all there is. -mary anne radmacher

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

L. Rose Designs

Today, I'm ordering some L. Rose pieces to wear during my performance at next month's Five Seasons hafla. I'm going to get the bell-bottom jazz pants and half top with tribal scrunchies, all in black velvet. I'm gonna wear my silver sequin panel skirt, too, and lots of funky jewelry. I think that'll be a good look for my hip-hop infused bellydance. Also, I've talked Vic into buying me an L. Rose costume for Christmas. I'm going to get a trumpet skirt, u-top with circular sleeve drapes and headband/turban thing. I think I'll also get gauntlets, in case I just want to do a bra/belt combo without the top. Go to the website (www.lrosedesigns.com) and add a comment here, telling me what color you think I should go with. Keep in mind that anything like neon green or yellow is out of the question. When I decide on the colors for the L. Rose pieces, I'll get myself a bra/belt that'll work with them. I also already have a turquoise/teal bra/belt.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home