The Life of a Ladybug

live with intention. walk to the edge. listen hard. practice wellness. play with abandon. laugh. choose with no regret. continue to learn. appreciate your friends. do what you love. live as if this is all there is. -mary anne radmacher

Monday, November 28, 2005

It doesn't take much to make me happy.

I just got an e-mail from Allure Magazine Online. I'd filled out a survey for them a while ago. I was just notified that I won a cosmetics bag, valued at $15. I am unreasonably excited about this.

3 Comments:

At November 28, 2005 3:46 PM, Blogger I-66 said...

peanut butter, jelly
peanut butter, jelly
peanut butter, jelly with a baseball bat

 
At November 28, 2005 3:47 PM, Blogger Zahiya said...

wooohoo! I love stuff like that

btw, I love that peanut butter jelly thing!

 
At November 29, 2005 8:19 AM, Anonymous koz said...

If I don't figure out the origin of the Peanut Butter Jelly Time, I'm going to go insane!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home