The Life of a Ladybug

live with intention. walk to the edge. listen hard. practice wellness. play with abandon. laugh. choose with no regret. continue to learn. appreciate your friends. do what you love. live as if this is all there is. -mary anne radmacher

Friday, November 25, 2005

I love my family.

We may be loud and ornery and snippy and sometimes misguided and often argumentative and boisterous and smart-assed and, occasionally, even ridiculous. Some of the members are quite rude. But, when it all comes down to it - we're good. And we love each other. And we enjoy each other. 90% of the time, I am happy to be with them. They are who I am. I love them - and, more importantly, I like them. I love my family.

1 Comments:

At November 28, 2005 11:31 AM, Blogger GC (God's Child) said...

and you didn't even mention the turkey--way to give thanks

 

Post a Comment

<< Home