The Life of a Ladybug

live with intention. walk to the edge. listen hard. practice wellness. play with abandon. laugh. choose with no regret. continue to learn. appreciate your friends. do what you love. live as if this is all there is. -mary anne radmacher

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

I got a really nice compliment today!

When I went down to get breakfast this morning, one of the ladies in line kept staring at me. I smiled pleasantly and tried to ignore her. After a few minutes she walked up to me and said, "I'm sorry for staring, but you just look really pretty today. Not that you don't look pretty every day, but today there's something special - you just look happy and rosy." I replied, "It's my new blush." And I thanked her as she walked away. I think my new blush helps a lot, but maybe there's something else. I don't know - I'm sleepy, but I can't think of anything in particular that would make me look prettier. Maybe I'm just happy and people can see that.

1 Comments:

At November 09, 2005 3:33 PM, Anonymous rachel said...

that's great! you give off good energy. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home