The Life of a Ladybug

live with intention. walk to the edge. listen hard. practice wellness. play with abandon. laugh. choose with no regret. continue to learn. appreciate your friends. do what you love. live as if this is all there is. -mary anne radmacher

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

I got an e-mail from Aziza!!!!

Oh, my freakin' goodness! I got an e-mail from Aziza!!! The Aziza!!! (Or the only one that matters to me right now.) Okay, I realize that many of you who read this blog have no idea who she is, but allow me to enlighten you. Please, for the love of GOD, go to www.azizashimmy.com and educate yourself. She is The Hotness. Do you hear me? The Hotness. I sweat her. Period. End of discussion.

She has risen in the ranks of my own personal Bellydance Hall of Fame to be right up there almost alongside The Goddess of Glutes, Suhaila Salimpour. (There has yet to be anybody who is alongside Suhaila, in my mind. The fact that she can make each individual butt cheek lift clear of the floor at will means she's in a class by herself.)

Anyway, I totally realize that Aziza has no clear idea of who I am, however, she is now listed among my Tribe "friends", so there.

2 Comments:

At November 03, 2005 12:48 PM, Anonymous rachel said...

Did the email say, "Toya, please stop stalking me." ? ha ha ha

 
At November 03, 2005 1:11 PM, Blogger Toya said...

No! :-P It was her accepting my invitation to be my Tribe "friend" . . . and she said the honor was hers. So, there! :-P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home