The Life of a Ladybug

live with intention. walk to the edge. listen hard. practice wellness. play with abandon. laugh. choose with no regret. continue to learn. appreciate your friends. do what you love. live as if this is all there is. -mary anne radmacher

Sunday, November 06, 2005

Five Seasons November Hafla

It was marvelous, as usual. Kudos to Na'lani Dahlal! I must give so many enthusiastic zaghareet to Moor Hips! I had never seen them dance before and they rocked the house! I would love to take classes with them, but um . . . there's no way I'm going all the way out there. But I am definitely looking forward to next year's BOCA Fest! Gretchen from New Orleans was awesome, though she unfortunately broke a glass during her set and the show had to be halted while Solomon vacuumed. We applauded quite loudly for him. Yay, Stage Crew! (You Westernites should get that reference.) Shadiyah wore this absolutely beautiful red and purple bedleh that I now covet. Sultana's costume was also envy-worthy. Alhena Suhaila was so great! And then there was Lotus Niraja. I swear, she's ridiculous! The energy, the showmanship, the grace! I am so inspired by her. So, there you go . . . this month's hafla. Stay tuned for next month, when the line-up includes . . . ME!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home