The Life of a Ladybug

live with intention. walk to the edge. listen hard. practice wellness. play with abandon. laugh. choose with no regret. continue to learn. appreciate your friends. do what you love. live as if this is all there is. -mary anne radmacher

Friday, October 07, 2005

Universal sex icon

Okay, Kozbi is right - I am the universal sex icon! In the last couple of weeks, I've been hit on by straight men, gay men (at Walgreen's - the majority ruled that he was gay or, at least, bi), and now . . . a gay woman! This morning, when I came into the building, I walked through the security scanner-thing like usual and the female security guard said to me, "Hey, Foxy Brown." Now, okay - I figured she was saying that in reference to my 'fro. Yeah, she was a bit butch, but I've seen butch girls before who were strictly dickly, so that didn't mean anything. But when I just replied, "Hey", I guess she must have thought she didn't get her point across, so she continued with, "How you this mornin', Brown Sugar? You okay, Miss Lady?" while giving me "the eye." I am quite sure my eyes bugged out of my head when I realized what was going on. I mumbled something under my breath and hightailed it out of there. OMG! I am the universal sex icon! Straight men, gay men, gay women . . . all I have to do is get the straight women under my spell! Take that, Lunchlady!!!!

2 Comments:

At October 07, 2005 8:46 AM, Anonymous koz said...

Excellent. With this latest addition to the TFC (That's Toya Fan Club, to those not in the know), you could go on the Down Low.

 
At October 07, 2005 9:10 AM, Blogger Toya said...

Hmm . . . yeah, not so much.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home