The Life of a Ladybug

live with intention. walk to the edge. listen hard. practice wellness. play with abandon. laugh. choose with no regret. continue to learn. appreciate your friends. do what you love. live as if this is all there is. -mary anne radmacher

Saturday, October 29, 2005

Tonight's hafla

Tonight, I went to the hafla at Lisa Zahiya's. It was awesome!!! I had such a good time. We danced to "Thriller." How fun is that? (Yes, I do still love Michael Jackson, even though the whole world thinks he's a perv.) Amy, Lisa, Rebecca and another girl (I think her name was Lisa, too) did fire dancing, while the rest of us stood close to the bonfire. Brooke's husband made a comment about us being "flame-free booty." I guess that's good, as opposed to "flame-grilled booty." Ha! I drank several cups of hot mulled cider - yum! I think I'm gonna make some for the Sista Circle Fall Fiesta. I'm bored - Vic and I were supposed to go to the Morroccan Masquerade tonight, but he has a headache, so home we stayed. I'm starting to feel a little sleepy, actually, so I think I'll be going up to bed soon. It's chilly in here tonight but I don't want to turn the heat up - if I'm too warm, I can't sleep.

1 Comments:

At October 31, 2005 8:42 AM, Blogger Zahiya said...

I had so much fun too! I like the flame grilled booty!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home