The Life of a Ladybug

live with intention. walk to the edge. listen hard. practice wellness. play with abandon. laugh. choose with no regret. continue to learn. appreciate your friends. do what you love. live as if this is all there is. -mary anne radmacher

Thursday, October 20, 2005

Today's Ensemble

What am I wearing today? The Limited light coral stretch wide v-neck l/s sweater w/fitted waistline New York & Co. dark brown double-button boot cut pants Nine West brown leather pointy-toe high-heeled loafters silver Fossil watch wedding set silver thumb rings silver ring w/coral flower big bronze necklace w/bronze, wood, and coral beads matching earrings What's on my face today? Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Undereye Concealer - Dark L'Oreal True Match Concealer - Neutral Medium/Deep MAC Studio Fix - NC 45 (applied with powder brush) Cinema Secrets eyeshadow - Brown (to fill in brows and as liner) Cover Girl Fantastic Lash - Very Black MAC Mineralize Skin Finish - Stereo Rose (used as blush and highlighter) Rosebud Salve MAC Lipglass - Pink Grapefruit What do I smell like today? Escada - Rockin' Rio What does my hair look like today? Still rockin' the twist-out - I think this might become my "signature style." Last night, Londa told me my hair is "funky fresh!" What higher praise is there than that?

1 Comments:

At October 22, 2005 10:07 PM, Blogger Ericka said...

I liked it too. It's very funky. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home