The Life of a Ladybug

live with intention. walk to the edge. listen hard. practice wellness. play with abandon. laugh. choose with no regret. continue to learn. appreciate your friends. do what you love. live as if this is all there is. -mary anne radmacher

Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Today's Ensemble

I'm wearing my red and black today - I'm going to the meeting re: Western's future tonight. What am I wearing today? Old Navy rib-knit l/s wrap shirt New York & Co. a-line skirt, white w/red, gray and black circles black fishnet pantyhose Albert Nipon black leather kitten-heel slingbacks ladybug drop earrings silver bangle silver Fossil watch wedding set silver thumb rings silver ring w/white stone What do I smell like today? Hanae Mori What's on my face today? Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Undereye Concealer - Dark L'Oreal True Match Super Blendable Make-up - Neutral 8 Cappucino L'Oreal Translucide Powder - Deep MAC Eyeshadow - Naked Lunch (as highlight, on tear duct, and on lid) Cover Girl Fantastic Lash - Very Black Revlon Shimmy Blush - Rosy MAC Lustreglass - Venetian What does my hair look like today? twist out

2 Comments:

At October 19, 2005 11:08 PM, Blogger Ericka said...

Please, Toya, educate me. Where exactly is the tear duct. Is that the inner corner of the eye?

 
At October 26, 2005 9:04 AM, Blogger Toya said...

Yep.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home