The Life of a Ladybug

live with intention. walk to the edge. listen hard. practice wellness. play with abandon. laugh. choose with no regret. continue to learn. appreciate your friends. do what you love. live as if this is all there is. -mary anne radmacher

Friday, October 14, 2005

Today's Ensemble

What am I wearing today? Exhiliration pink paisley cami/tunic thing (It's a cami, but it's long and floaty) Old Navy white shrug GAP boot-cut jeans - dark antique wash Franco Sarto black leather boots w/ruching silver bangle on right wrist silver Fossil watch on left wrist silver thumb rings wedding set silver swirly ring on right ring finger silver drop earrings matching silver drop necklace What do I smell like today? Aquolina Pink Sugar What's on my face today? Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Under Eye Concealer - Dark L'Oreal True Match Concealer - Neutral Medium/Deep MAC Sheertone Blush - Dollymix Urban Decay XXX Lipgloss - Carney What does my hair look like today? Still in double-strand twists (I'm going to take them out either tonight before I go to bed or tomorrow when I get up.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home