The Life of a Ladybug

live with intention. walk to the edge. listen hard. practice wellness. play with abandon. laugh. choose with no regret. continue to learn. appreciate your friends. do what you love. live as if this is all there is. -mary anne radmacher

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Today's Ensemble

What am I wearing today? An outfit suggested by Ericka, who I constantly use as my bootleg stylist! (Thanks, Poopie - it looks good!) Old Navy white fitted button-down blouse w/slight ruching around the buttons, cuffed turned back twice New York & Co. black houndstooth wide-leg cropped pants w/turquoise and green flower embroidery down the front of the right leg Albert Nipon black leather kitten-heel slingbacks silver thumb rings wedding set silver ring w/small white stone on right ring finger big turquoise cuff bracelet chunky turquoise earrings small turquoise necklace w/silver feather silver Fossil watch What's on my face today? Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Under Eye Concealer - Dark L'Oreal True Match Concealer - Neutral Medium/Deep L'Oreal Translucide Loose Powder - Deep Cover Girl Fantastic Lash - Very Black MAC Sheertone Blush - Dollymix Rosebud Salve MAC Lipliner - Plum MAC Amplified Creme Lipstick - Overtly Plum What do I smell like today? Escada Island Kiss What does my hair look like today? Double-strand twists that I did myself - and they look quite cute, if I do say so myself . . . and I do!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home