The Life of a Ladybug

live with intention. walk to the edge. listen hard. practice wellness. play with abandon. laugh. choose with no regret. continue to learn. appreciate your friends. do what you love. live as if this is all there is. -mary anne radmacher

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Today's Ensemble

What am I wearing today? The Limited layered tees: pink spaghetti-strap cami, hot pink cap sleeve tee New York & Co. black two-button boot cut pants Albert Nipon black leather kitten heel slingbacks silver thumb rings wedding set silver ring w/fuschia stone on right ring finger silver Fossil watch bronze drop earrings big bronze necklace w/dangly beads (very bellydancer!) one pair of my new glasses (they're light brown) What's on my face today? Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Under Eye Concealer - Dark L'Oreal True Match Concealer - Neutral Medium/Deep L'Oreal True Match Super Blendable Powder - Neutral 8 Cappucino CARGO blush - Panama MAC Lip Conditioner MAC Lipglass - Wild Girl (I can't find my Pink Poodle - wah! I think Sarai moved it when she was fumbling in my make-up case.) What do I smell like today? Bath and Body Works - Black Raspberry Vanilla body cream and spray What does my hair look like today? Like it looked yesterday

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home