The Life of a Ladybug

live with intention. walk to the edge. listen hard. practice wellness. play with abandon. laugh. choose with no regret. continue to learn. appreciate your friends. do what you love. live as if this is all there is. -mary anne radmacher

Monday, October 03, 2005

Today's Ensemble

What am I wearing today? Marianne peach s/s tunic w/sequins on neckline and hem New York & Co. black and peach glen plaid boot-cut pants Albert Nipon black leather kitten-heel slingbacks multi-color bangles on right wrist silver Fossil watch on left wrist silver thumb rings wedding set silver and coral flower ring on right ring finger bigger silver hoop earrings (My big ones broke this morning - wah! Thankfully, I got them from Tarjay, so I can just replace!) What's on my face today? Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Undereye Concealer - Dark L'Oreal True Match Concealer - Neutral Medium/Deep L'Oreal True Match Super Blendable Powder - Neutral 8 Cappucino NARS blush - Orgasm MAC Lip Conditioner NARS Lipgloss - Orgasm What do I smell like today? Carol's Daughter Mango Melange body oil spray What does my hair look like today? Out and curly fro'ed, slightly slicked back in the front

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home