The Life of a Ladybug

live with intention. walk to the edge. listen hard. practice wellness. play with abandon. laugh. choose with no regret. continue to learn. appreciate your friends. do what you love. live as if this is all there is. -mary anne radmacher

Monday, October 31, 2005

TMI alert . . . if you're squeamish about knowing other people's business, please don't read below.

OMG, I am horny for no reason whatsoever. It's really kind of ridiculous. And it just came over me all of a sudden, while I was reading the November edition of Allure magazine during my lunch hour. There's an article in it about Tom Ford (the designer - feel free to Google him if you have no idea who I'm talking about). Well, the accompanying picture got me all randy. Not that I find Tom Ford particularly sexy - there's nothing really attractive about him to me. But he has his hands in the model's hair and appears to be tousling it so damn sexily . . . like he's pulling pins out of her "oh so prim and proper" librarian's bun and releasing the wanton sex goddess in her. And her head's kind of thrown back and she has these dreamy bedroom eyes and pouted lips. The whole picture is so "Harlequin romance novel book cover" that I just can't take it! Remember when you were a pretty sexually uninitiated kid and things like that were the height of sexiness? Was that just me? Anyway . . . I love that picture and it makes me hot. Hmm . . . guess what Vic's in store for tonight? Poor man . . . he doesn't even know what I have in mind for him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home