The Life of a Ladybug

live with intention. walk to the edge. listen hard. practice wellness. play with abandon. laugh. choose with no regret. continue to learn. appreciate your friends. do what you love. live as if this is all there is. -mary anne radmacher

Friday, October 28, 2005

Things I can't stand . . .

  • Pity party! Table of one. It irks the mess out of me when someone asks for support and encouragement and then proceeds to tell you why the support and encouragement you have offered is not enough for her particular situation or is totally stupid. Well, if you're so all-fired special that I could not possibly understand what you need, then why'd you ask me? I suspect it's because you're a needy asshat. I could be wrong.

2 Comments:

At October 28, 2005 1:11 PM, Anonymous rachel said...

I guess technically you *could* be wrong. But you're not. I like "asshat." I think I'll incorporate it into the vocab.

 
At October 28, 2005 2:05 PM, Blogger Toya said...

Glad I could add to the vocab!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home