The Life of a Ladybug

live with intention. walk to the edge. listen hard. practice wellness. play with abandon. laugh. choose with no regret. continue to learn. appreciate your friends. do what you love. live as if this is all there is. -mary anne radmacher

Monday, October 31, 2005

There are no words.

And I say again, there are no words. There are no words for R.Kelly. He is a jerk of the first degree. Even if we put aside the fact that he married Aaliyah when she was 15-years-old. Even if we put aside the fact that he writes songs called things like "Feelin' On Your Booty" (though I am ashamed to say I kinda like it). Even if we put aside the fact that he is caught on videotape giving a golden shower to a 14-year-old, but claims it wasn't him, though we all know his predisposition toward girls of the teenaged variety (see above re: Aaliyah). Even if we put aside his latest "hip-hopera" the "wondrousness" known as "Trapped in the Closet" Parts 1-1 trillion. Even putting all that aside, he should have the taste slapped out of his mouth for wearing this monstrosity purposely and calling it an outfit. Apparently, there are words. There are plenty of words. Such as not-so-well-camouflaged goon.

4 Comments:

At October 31, 2005 3:37 PM, Anonymous Mel said...

Okay, you've given a fair assessment of that outfit, but...

I've got to say that I like the hip-hopera!!! Maybe it's the die hard soap fan in me, but I find it very entertaining. Each time I hear a new chapter I find myself cracking up at the end. Is it just me?

 
At October 31, 2005 3:52 PM, Blogger Toya said...

No, it's not just you. I also crack up over them. What makes him an ass is that he thought to write them in the first place. While they may be mildly entertaining, they darn sure ain't "music!" And I think it's just ego-stroking for him, which makes me wanna vomit.

 
At November 01, 2005 1:27 PM, Anonymous rachel said...

well... that is certainly... something. I feel much better about my (lack of) fashion sense now.

 
At November 02, 2005 2:17 PM, Anonymous nicole said...

myles and i make each installment of the hip-hopra an event. we celebrate and savor each little bit. my fav is when he finds the rubber in the bed. but, that outfit is all wrong.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home