The Life of a Ladybug

live with intention. walk to the edge. listen hard. practice wellness. play with abandon. laugh. choose with no regret. continue to learn. appreciate your friends. do what you love. live as if this is all there is. -mary anne radmacher

Thursday, October 06, 2005

Small tokens of kindness

Yesterday, I received a card from my friend, Shanna. It had a simple note inside saying what she thinks of me and that she's happy to be my friend. It made me cry. I had the worst headache yesterday (and still have it today - I think it's a sinus thing) and was feeling really crappy. I didn't even make it to Communion service, I felt so bad (thank GOD for Victor, who took Sarai with him to church, so I could take a nap). Reading that card, with that simple statement of love and friendship, did wonders for my mood. Thank you, Shan. I appreciate it more than I can say. I encourage all of us to do those things - small tokens of kindness. Do one every day, if you can. You never know what you may do to change someone's day - or life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home