The Life of a Ladybug

live with intention. walk to the edge. listen hard. practice wellness. play with abandon. laugh. choose with no regret. continue to learn. appreciate your friends. do what you love. live as if this is all there is. -mary anne radmacher

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

The Sleaze is Back!

The smarmy, sheisty, sleazy, sex-eyed grease monkey pervert a.k.a. Constantine Maroulis will be starring in a sitcom on ABC. Because obviously ABC hates me. Either that, or ABC totally wants to sleep with me in a disgustingly greasy and creepy type of way. Can you tell that I loathe this dude?

5 Comments:

At October 04, 2005 2:50 PM, Anonymous koz said...

eww.

 
At October 04, 2005 9:15 PM, Anonymous rachel said...

yessssssssssssss!

 
At October 04, 2005 9:59 PM, Anonymous Ericka said...

he is quite ilky. he makes my skin crawl because he thinks he is sexy.

 
At October 05, 2005 1:21 PM, Anonymous Punky said...

Toya I'm with you on that one! I hated him throughout the entire competition.

 
At October 05, 2005 2:28 PM, Blogger Toya said...

He's the grossest.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home