The Life of a Ladybug

live with intention. walk to the edge. listen hard. practice wellness. play with abandon. laugh. choose with no regret. continue to learn. appreciate your friends. do what you love. live as if this is all there is. -mary anne radmacher

Thursday, October 27, 2005

She drives me crazy . . . like no one else!

I don't know what was wrong with me or Sarai last night, but we were definitely getting on each other's nerves! She was whiny, clingy, stubborn . . . oh, it was awful! She was not being herself at all and I was ready to scream. The whininess just went on and on and on and on and . . . well, you get the picture. I really thought I was going to start climbing the walls. So, she would whine and refuse to obey and not let me move an inch without wailing and I would get frustrated and snap at her and she would burst out crying and I would feel guilty and cuddle her and then put her down so I could do something else and it would all start all over again! Aaahhhh!!!! By the time Vic got home all I could do was thrust her at him and say, "Here! Take her! Put her to bed!" and drop on the floor from exhaustion. Only to hear my baby say, "I don't want you, Daddy! I want Mommy!" I peeked from the tent I had made over my head with my arms and saw her reaching for me. Vic said, "Why don't you want Daddy?" And she answered, "Because you're not Mommy and I want Mommy . . . just Mommy!" And all was right with my world.

1 Comments:

At October 27, 2005 11:23 AM, Anonymous Punky said...

Girl! Donnie is like that every minute of his life! All I can do is pray that I stay in my right mind cause he's going to drive me crazy. These children are definitely going to teach us patience. Lord knows I need some.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home