The Life of a Ladybug

live with intention. walk to the edge. listen hard. practice wellness. play with abandon. laugh. choose with no regret. continue to learn. appreciate your friends. do what you love. live as if this is all there is. -mary anne radmacher

Friday, October 28, 2005

Riding in the Cab Clown Car of Shame and Humiliation

Oh, my freaking goodness! That has to be the absolute best boardroom ever! Good LORD, Trump laid the smackdown! I am so his bitch right now. Awesome!!! I mean, come on! The silent squished cab ride of shame - awwwwkward!!!! Vic and I were howling with laughter, during which I had to insert "bbbbbrrrreeep!" (that's my cricket sound) See, I truly wish I had been there because I am not one to let awkward silences continue. I would have had to say something. Even if it was just to make a little cricket noise under my breath. I mean, somebody do something - anything - to break the tension! You know what? Someone should have said, "That went well." I would have pissed myself. I'm serious. Oh, reality TV - how I love you!

1 Comments:

At October 29, 2005 12:43 AM, Blogger Ericka said...

Oh that cab ride is still haunting them right now, you know! LOL!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home