The Life of a Ladybug

live with intention. walk to the edge. listen hard. practice wellness. play with abandon. laugh. choose with no regret. continue to learn. appreciate your friends. do what you love. live as if this is all there is. -mary anne radmacher

Sunday, October 02, 2005

Random . . .

Why is it that I am so damn attracted to Rupert Everett??? That man is quite openly gay. Even if I wasn't married and somehow managed to meet him, he would give me no play. And yet . . . seeing him on Boston Legal gave me more than a little thrill. I think it's the accent. I'm sure it's the accent.

2 Comments:

At October 03, 2005 4:47 PM, Anonymous Meloni said...

Rupert Everett...Orlando Bloom...am I detecting a pattern here? :)

 
At October 04, 2005 8:36 AM, Blogger Toya said...

Yes, you are. There's something about a British accent that's wildly sexy. I don't know . . . the idea that a reserved man would be wild in the bedroom? Hmmm . . .

 

Post a Comment

<< Home