The Life of a Ladybug

live with intention. walk to the edge. listen hard. practice wellness. play with abandon. laugh. choose with no regret. continue to learn. appreciate your friends. do what you love. live as if this is all there is. -mary anne radmacher

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

MMS (Male Menstrual Syndrome)?

Is there a word for how men act when it seems as if they have PMS? Vic has been acting vaguely grumpy and whiny since Sunday. I know he's trying to get me to ask what's wrong with him, but I'm not because there isn't anything wrong with him. He's just being a baby. I think he thinks that if he continues to pout, I'll eventually give in. Hello . . . has he met me? I am the queen of the cold shoulder. I can ignore the hell out of anybody . . . him included. I have continued to blithely come and go, practicing my dancing, playing with Sarai, cooking and cleaning . . . and he's sat around looking like a three-year-old in a grown man's body. Heh, heh, heh. (That's an evil little cackle there.)

3 Comments:

At October 12, 2005 12:52 PM, Blogger Tonyette said...

Actually, some people do believe that men also experience PMS-like symptoms and that they can occur on a regular "cycle" just like women. But mostly it's that men are BABIES who can't handle a TEASPOON of pain or disappointment or...well you get the idea!

 
At October 12, 2005 3:07 PM, Anonymous koz said...

This is classic. I personally have witnessed your ability to snub the hub. He hasn't learned after all this time?!

Yeah and get ready for Manopause.

 
At October 12, 2005 5:21 PM, Anonymous Rachel said...

You rock. Tonyette is right-- apparently if men track their emotions, etc. it will follow a similar pattern to women's cycles. Frankly, Marc has had some serious MMS going on lately, too. Maybe I should buy him some chocolate and Midol.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home