The Life of a Ladybug

live with intention. walk to the edge. listen hard. practice wellness. play with abandon. laugh. choose with no regret. continue to learn. appreciate your friends. do what you love. live as if this is all there is. -mary anne radmacher

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Meema

The Poodle Mommy (given name: Sarai - yes, she has about 500 nicknames) is sick. She was feverish this morning and threw up a little. And she told me that her neck hurts (she meant her throat, but how cute is it that she said her neck?). My poor tinky baby. I hugged her up and let her sleep with me and her dad at about 4 AM. I hate it when my baby's sick. Tonight, she gets whatever she wants for dinner (which is most commonly chicken nuggets) and I will lavish love upon her, covering her with sloppy kisses and cuddles and calling her by all 500 of her names (Sasha, Poodle, Tinky Mommy, Mumma, Mumma Lady, Tink Poo Mom, Her Royal Highness Princess Sarai Michaela of Kevsway . . .).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home