The Life of a Ladybug

live with intention. walk to the edge. listen hard. practice wellness. play with abandon. laugh. choose with no regret. continue to learn. appreciate your friends. do what you love. live as if this is all there is. -mary anne radmacher

Thursday, October 13, 2005

Mean Girls

I'm watching The Apprentice right now and I am quite irritated with the cliquish, sorority girl groupiness that's going on. Although Toral does get on my nerves more than a little bit, it is clear that she, Rebecca and Marshawn are being marginalized because they aren't part of "the inner circle." It's ugly and it's something that girls do all the time. I'm sick of it. If I ever see any of those wenches walking down the street, I'm going to stick my foot out and trip them.

1 Comments:

At October 14, 2005 7:48 AM, Anonymous rachel said...

OMG, sounds like it was filmed in my office. I agree, that behavior makes me ill.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home