The Life of a Ladybug

live with intention. walk to the edge. listen hard. practice wellness. play with abandon. laugh. choose with no regret. continue to learn. appreciate your friends. do what you love. live as if this is all there is. -mary anne radmacher

Wednesday, October 19, 2005

I need a dress!

Last night, during my private session, Na'lani and I were talking about what I'm going to wear for Lotus' show. Her show is a big deal, so I can't be looking like who-woulda-thought-it. So, she and I decided that I need to go for an entire dress (rather than bedlah), halter preferable, maybe black with silver accents, flared/trumpet type skirt at the bottom. It could have a split over one leg or both, but not all the way up the wazoo. So, now I'm on the hunt. I saw a couple dresses on Dahlal (www.dahlal.com) that I particularly love, though they're lots of money. People, be on the lookout! If you find anything that fits the above description, let me know!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home