The Life of a Ladybug

live with intention. walk to the edge. listen hard. practice wellness. play with abandon. laugh. choose with no regret. continue to learn. appreciate your friends. do what you love. live as if this is all there is. -mary anne radmacher

Wednesday, October 05, 2005

I am . . .

. . . now the proud owner of a new Dell Inspiron 600 m laptop! Yay!!!! Vic ordered it for me last night and it should be here next week. I am overly excited! Whoo!!! He got my "undying gratitude" last night.

3 Comments:

At October 05, 2005 1:28 PM, Anonymous Punky said...

Congratulations Toya! Whoo Hoo! Is it true that Dell computers cannot be bought in stores--only online or over the phone? I heard that from someone.

 
At October 05, 2005 2:26 PM, Blogger Toya said...

I don't know, but I think so. We ordered over the phone.

 
At October 06, 2005 10:59 AM, Anonymous Meloni said...

It's true that you can't find Dell PCs in a store, but I here that they sometimes have Dell kiosks in the mall now.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home