The Life of a Ladybug

live with intention. walk to the edge. listen hard. practice wellness. play with abandon. laugh. choose with no regret. continue to learn. appreciate your friends. do what you love. live as if this is all there is. -mary anne radmacher

Thursday, October 20, 2005

Cheesy 90s R&B, Part 2

Allow me to demonstrate the cheesirific wondermousness that is Sensitivity. Sensitivity - Ralph Tresvant Can you feel it? Yeah! (music) Girl, I know it's been hard since he went away And left you so sad, you cry every day Let me kiss your tears, erase all your doubt 'Cause for you I'm here, you won't be without . . . Love! (That's right.) Don't need a man that will give you money (Don't need a man that'll) Come on and let me show just what you need honey (oh, I got what you need) Don't need a man that'll treat you funny (Ooh!) You need a man with sensitivity A man like me Someone who can love you Someone who will need you Someone who will treat you right Like me, girl! Someone you can hold at night Someone stable in your life Aw, baby! (Ooh!) You need a man with sensitivity A man like me! (Obligatory rap interlude - all cheesy 90s R&B must have this) See you need someone who's there like a gentleman If anybody can fit the description, baby, I can! Someone who cares and dares to give himself completely You got it in me You need a man with sensitivity (Back to music) You need a man, not any man Oh, who's sensitive, that's what I can give (Repeat twice) I'm a gentle man at heart You need a man with (hold on) sensitivity (hold on, babe) A man like me Don't need a man that'll give you money (don't need a man that'll . . . oh, Sugar, no!) Come on let me show just what you need, honey (Oh, I got what you need!) Don't need a man that'll treat you funny (Ooh!) You need a man with (smooth) sensitivity (silky, silky! - What? (tsm)) A man like me Save a little love for me (save it baby) Sensitivity Baby, I got what you need (I got it!) Sensitivity Save a little love for me (Saaave your love for me!) Man with sensitivity A man like me Hold on my darling! Hold on sweet doll! Hold on my darling! Man with sensitivity A man like me Don't need a man that'll treat you funny Come on let me show just what you need honey Don't need a man that'll give you money A gentle man! Oh, sugar, no no no no!!!! (Why end it with no? That seems negative after all the positivity and sensitivity! tsm) ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Please note that Ralph Tresvant is the King of Breathy Tenors (Sorry, Michael - bow down!) and, in order to even come close to His Royal Cheesiness, you must be willing to wear all white silk pant suits with the shirt wide open and blowing in the manufactured breeze, while you undulate sexily.

2 Comments:

At October 20, 2005 12:31 PM, Blogger Tonyette said...

PLEASE don't forget the white canvas "dress" shoes without socks!

 
At October 22, 2005 10:06 PM, Blogger Ericka said...

And did I tell you that at the concert, his body was still tight. We were in love all over again. Homeboy is it!!!!! Whoo...I can see him so clearly. He was girating and opened his shirt and sliding and gliding across the stage...whoooooo....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home