The Life of a Ladybug

live with intention. walk to the edge. listen hard. practice wellness. play with abandon. laugh. choose with no regret. continue to learn. appreciate your friends. do what you love. live as if this is all there is. -mary anne radmacher

Friday, September 02, 2005

Word verification for comments

Sorry I had to enable this, Family, but this is a preemptive strike. I've already gotten one spam comment and I'm trying to prevent anymore. Please, I still invite you to make comments on my blog entries - I love reading them! Just take the couple extra seconds to verify. Thanks!

2 Comments:

At September 02, 2005 1:59 PM, Anonymous koz said...

i just wanted to see what happens now.
heehee.

 
At September 02, 2005 2:17 PM, Blogger Toya said...

LOL! Crazy girl.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home