The Life of a Ladybug

live with intention. walk to the edge. listen hard. practice wellness. play with abandon. laugh. choose with no regret. continue to learn. appreciate your friends. do what you love. live as if this is all there is. -mary anne radmacher

Friday, September 09, 2005

Today's Ensemble (9/9/05)

What am I wearing today? Old Navy hot pink 3/4 sleeve tunic w/drawstring waist Fashion Bug black silky wide-leg gauchos (they look like dance pants) Old Navy black ballerina flats (I'm looking like a full-on dancer today) silver thumb rings wedding set Poopie's ring (I'm gonna wear every day until you come to get it, Poopie!) multi-bangle bracelet fuschia and green really long dangly earrings What do I smell like today? Escada Rockin' Rio What's on my face today? Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Under Eye Concealer - Dark L'Oreal True Match Concealer - Neutral Medium/Deep L'Oreal True Match Super Blendable Powder - Neutral 8 Cappucino CARGO blush - Panama MAC Lip Conditioner MAC lipglass - Wild Girl What does my hair look like today? Wild (I washed it last night and used my Mixed Chicks leave-in and Tress Tranzitions Curl Foam - I don't like it as much as the Mixed Chicks/Tress Tranzitions Gel combo. I think I might rinse it out tonight and use the gel instead.)

6 Comments:

At September 09, 2005 2:57 PM, Anonymous Rachel said...

BTW, how do you like the Terax stuff? I bought the Dove anti-frizz stuff to use on my curls. I will let you know how I like it. I love their new ads so much, it is working, I'm buying lotsa Dovah!

 
At September 13, 2005 7:28 AM, Blogger Toya said...

Actually, I didn't like it too much. I couldn't tell any difference in the way my hair felt after using it and I thought it smelled funny.

Let me know what you think of the Dove stuff!

 
At September 13, 2005 9:20 AM, Anonymous koz said...

I love their commercials, too! yay dove. Also like the new Nike print ads.

 
At September 13, 2005 10:08 AM, Anonymous Rachel, Dove Fan said...

I agree, thumbs down to Terax from me. I'm using my Dove anti-frizz for the first time today. We'll see how it goes. Will have to check out the Nike ads, but I won't get sucked in to buying Nike.

 
At September 13, 2005 12:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I use the Mixed Chicks leav-in as a regular conditioner and a leave in. It works great. Alone is good for soft with no frizz, and MC + gel is good when I want a little more crunch. Either way I'm into Mixed Chicks. And I hear they have shampoo coming soon.

 
At September 14, 2005 9:59 AM, Anonymous koz said...

Where have you been? I'm feeling deprived!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home