The Life of a Ladybug

live with intention. walk to the edge. listen hard. practice wellness. play with abandon. laugh. choose with no regret. continue to learn. appreciate your friends. do what you love. live as if this is all there is. -mary anne radmacher

Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Today's Ensemble (9/6/05)

What am I wearing today? The Limited layered tees - dark orange spaghetti strap cami, peach cap sleeve tee NY & Co. black and peach glen plaid pants Highlights black kitten heel pumps w/silver buckles wedding set silver thumb rings silver thick ring on right middle finger (It's Ericka's - she left it when she was housesitting. I promise I'll give it back, Poopie!) silver Fossil watch on left wrist silver bangle on right wrist silver stud earrings coral necklace w/big coral pendant What do I smell like today? Hanae Mori - Butterfly What's on my face today? Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Under Eye Concealer - Dark L'Oreal True Match Concealer - Neutral Medium/Deep L'Oreal True Match Super Blendable Powder - Neutral 8 Cappucino Cover Girl Fantastic Lash - Very Black NARS blush - Orgasm MAC Tinted Lip Conditioner - Aquamelon NARS lip gloss - Orgasm What does my hair look like today? Full on curly! (I absolutely love my hair today. It's the curliest it's ever been - well defined and shiny, but not sticky. I used a combo of Mixed Chicks leave-in conditioner (www.mixedchicks.net) and Tress Tranzitions Curl Enhancing Gel.)

2 Comments:

At September 06, 2005 11:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I use the MIXED CHICKS leave-in, too. It's spectacular on my hair!

 
At September 07, 2005 12:53 PM, Blogger Toya said...

Great! Glad you like it!

Who are you, BTW? You didn't sign your comment.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home